Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Monday - Feb 8th

I am going to try my skills at blogging - I think that this is the only way I can keep everyone updated. Thru this traumatic experience Dana has found out just how many friends she has and how many people care so much about her. I have found this out as well because my iPhone is blowing up with emails, text messages, and phone calls. I told Dana that I had no idea how many friends you have! Hence 'The Blog"!
Today was day 3 - Dana had a great Day. I actually walked down the hall and back with her about 100 ft. She is in great spirits and feeling better and starting to get her appetite back. She is going to have her first surgery tomorrow which will involve "Debridement" along with "Xenografts". Click the word for more information on each of these procedures.

She cannot receive flowers or visitors other than immediate family. Please keep all those cards and emails coming to Dana. This is what puts a smile on her face and she looks forward to reading them everyday! You can send them to her at:

Torrance Memorial Hospital
Att: Dana Lindley burn unit rm#251
3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance, CA 90505

Also the Hospital is really good about delivering her email. Here is the link to send her an email message.
http://www.torrancememorial.org/Patients_Visitors/E_mail_a_Patient.aspx

I will update after Dana's surgery tomorrow.

Love, Dana & David

No comments:

Post a Comment