Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Feb 12th

Hi Everyone,

Dana had a little bit more of a glow on her face today compared to yesterday. She was able to get out of bed and walk outside of her room and down the hallway. This was huge! There was nobody smiling more than me. It was a better day than yesterday and that is all that matters. I am going to get a post out of Dana in the next 24 hrs. I promise! You must be tired of hearing from me and we need some comments from the star of our show. Stay tuned…….

1 comment:

  1. David, Dora and I are not getting tired of hearing from you. Your reports are interesting and informative. Burn injuries take time to cure. Dora states that all the support that you are giving as well as friends and relatives really helps. Dora has medical problems but she manages to keep going and what she does sure helps me. I worked at the golf course today and Dora did lots of washing. Not exactly equal is it? We keep pulling for you, Dana. Keep your chin up. Love, George and Dora

    ReplyDelete